COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Subject to the features on our website, we collect personally identifiable information (including name, address, phone number, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments and reviews, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. These features include, but are not limited to, the contact forms, new client questionnaire, email sign up, and online purchases. Little Pacific Design Studio may also be in contact with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- We also automatically collect information when you visit our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that your review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other website garner, make use of and share information collected.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Little Pacific Design Studio may collect and make use of personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and ensure delivery of the services you request;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To contact our users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create statistical data of non-personal information which we or our business parties may use to provide and improve our services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Little Pacific Design Studio does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Little Pacific Design Studio may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Little Pacific Design Studio and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Little Pacific Design Studio; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.littlepacificdesignstudio.com/ and/or the general public.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our company is hosted on the WordPress/Siteground platform. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress/Siteground’s data storage, databases and the general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. Other third-parties used for payment, scheduling, and contact may also store your data when you provide your personal information to use those services and features.
All direct payment gateways offered and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Last Updated 01/01/2020